Board index Open Forums - Start Here! Public Forum

Public Forum - Open to all! However you must register to post anything on this board.

All things from all men (and women and intelligent animals, aliens, elves, et al too I suppose)

Spam will be neutered... and the perpetrator too....

Warlord SPQR Rules

Postby WingAttackPlan-R » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:48 pm

Howdy gang!!
Although we don`t get a huge number of posts, the view counter registers there are plenty watching so I wanted to flag the latest hum-buggery from our chums at Warlord Games. This is of particular interest if you have the `SPQR` rules.
It was a matter of weeks when Warlord had to issue errata for `Cruel Seas` that was as many pages long as the original core rules.
This time they have had to re-write the rules for recently released `SPQR`. If you wish to bag a `free` copy, then you must buy one of their selectively chosen infantry box sets, and they will send you your `free` replacement rulebook as part of a `Redemption Scheme`. Scheme runs out in March 24th, so if you want to go on playing SPQR then you may or may not wish to do this.

Apparently, they are listening to feedback, and this seems like a good time to give them some.
"Across the Federation, Federation experts agree that: A: God exists, B: He's on our side, C: He wants us to win."
-Federation Announcer
WingAttackPlan-R

Re: Warlord SPQR Rules

Postby WingAttackPlan-R » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:25 am

Having looked around, I see that Victrix do a much better deal on 28mm figures than Warlord.
https://www.victrixlimited.com/collecti ... n-ancients

Bye-bye Warlord. :evil:
"Across the Federation, Federation experts agree that: A: God exists, B: He's on our side, C: He wants us to win."
-Federation Announcer
WingAttackPlan-R

Return to Public Forum