Board index Open Forums - Start Here! Public Forum

Public Forum - Open to all! However you must register to post anything on this board.

All things from all men (and women and intelligent animals, aliens, elves, et al too I suppose)

Spam will be neutered... and the perpetrator too....

This Sunday

Postby nick » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:52 pm

anything happening this Sunday?
nick

Re: This Sunday

Postby nick » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:59 pm

Hello.
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?
nick

Postby Russ » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:15 pm

Shh, you'll wake them up! :lol:
Russ

Postby moz71 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:59 am

Lol, speaking as an utter part timer who hasn't been down for months, we all know that there were only a very few folk that look at this website. Its just a club that isn't interested in the social media side of things, which is a shame as its a really nice club, but unless you're there all the time you've no idea whats going on. Player base always seems a bit small too (okay, if the part timers like me turned up it would help!).
Have stuff for Impetus, Saga (both), FoW, Bolt Action, Wild West games, WHB/Kings of War, Frostgrave, Lion Rampant
moz71

Postby maelmordha » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:57 am

Hey, sorry I've been setting up a Facebook site just because this is so underused! It's not so much a small player base but a large number of technophobes. "If it ain't on paper I don't read it"! At least most members are on Facebook so it's easy mode tech. With facebook they don't have to risk the NSA or GHQ snooping on them (or god forbid the Chinese government), by signing up to a wargaming website..... With Facebook they've already passed that point!

The group is there, but it's still secret at the moment. Send me a friend request (Stephen PHILP) and I'll add you.
maelmordha
Site Admin

Postby maelmordha » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:07 am

I'll stick my CoC stuff into the back of the car in case anyone is interested in a game. I'll be down around 1.30-2pm
maelmordha
Site Admin

Postby moz71 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:40 pm

Quality, cheers for adding.
Have stuff for Impetus, Saga (both), FoW, Bolt Action, Wild West games, WHB/Kings of War, Frostgrave, Lion Rampant
moz71

Postby maelmordha » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:39 pm

I mentioned Facebook on Sunday and got the usual grunts and moans and "that's another Facebook group I won't use", "I don't want to be on Facebook" and "the committee wasn't consulted" nonsense (where have I heard that before?)..... That was despite the fact that it's still secret and set as invite only, until I get the nod from the 4 horses of the apocalypse to publish it to a wider audience.

Anyway, the Facebook group is setup and there for those that want to use it :twisted:. Welcome to NOW.

So send me your request and I'll add you to the group.
maelmordha
Site Admin

Postby moz71 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:49 pm

All credit to you for making the attempt, and your photos look good. God forbid that new people might see them and think they'd like to join.
moz71

Return to Public Forum