Board index Open Forums - Start Here! Public Forum

Public Forum - Open to all! However you must register to post anything on this board.

All things from all men (and women and intelligent animals, aliens, elves, et al too I suppose)

Spam will be neutered... and the perpetrator too....

'Dunkirk' is not politically correct

Postby maelmordha » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:55 pm

Just a reminder to make your BEF and Dunkirk forces politically correct.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/mov ... 482574001/

Only 3.5 stars out of 4 because "the fact that there are only a couple of women and no lead actors of color may rub some the wrong way".

Utter madness.
maelmordha
Site Admin

Re: 'Dunkirk' is not politically correct

Postby WingAttackPlan-R » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:01 am

Why don`t they just make it simpler and cry `WWWAAAAAAAA!!` every time they encounter something that they don`t understand?
Oh, that`s right- they do! :roll:

This is the same kind of intellectual pygmies that couldn`t understand that the `Richard III` movie was not part of a trilogy. Pillocks!

Thank you maelmordha, I`m utterly furious now. I`ll never get to sleep. :evil:
"Across the Federation, Federation experts agree that: A: God exists, B: He's on our side, C: He wants us to win."
-Federation Announcer
WingAttackPlan-R

Re: 'Dunkirk' is not politically correct

Postby WingAttackPlan-R » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:04 pm

On a happier note, USA Today cretin is now taking a metaphorical kicking from the other children for his dribbling stupidity.
I hope that it is a politically correct metaphorical kicking which includes `women` and `people of colour`. :twisted:

Cretin.
"Across the Federation, Federation experts agree that: A: God exists, B: He's on our side, C: He wants us to win."
-Federation Announcer
WingAttackPlan-R

Return to Public Forum