Board index Open Forums - Start Here! Public Forum

Public Forum - Open to all! However you must register to post anything on this board.

All things from all men (and women and intelligent animals, aliens, elves, et al too I suppose)

Spam will be neutered... and the perpetrator too....

Re: Want to know more?

Postby WingAttackPlan-R » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:59 pm

Hi Nick,
I`m pretty close to finishing an Israeli force and Russ is working on armies of both sides of the Vietnam conflict for Flames of War.
I think all `big four` are represented for WW2 at the club.
X-Wing is played, as is Star Trek:Attack Wing which uses the same system.
Hope to see you sometime.
Cheers, Ian
"Across the Federation, Federation experts agree that: A: God exists, B: He's on our side, C: He wants us to win."
-Federation Announcer
WingAttackPlan-R

Postby WingAttackPlan-R » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:14 pm

Forum won`t let me post a new topic so I`m shoving it here...

The following was written a while ago when I was in the twin realms of the physical and forum undead-

Hi all
As we are on a slight ACTA hiatus does anyone fancy a game of Full Thrust or Star Trek:Attack Wing sometime.
I won`t be there on the 20th July but am happy to laser hooman heads to little pieces of goo any other time.
Also, were some of us thinking of giving Bolt Action a go? Sounds interesting.

Here`s a free rules site some may find useful-

http://www.freewargamesrules.co.uk/index.html

Anyway, in the meantime, more lasers please nurse.
BAAZZZAAAPPP!!!!

Peace and love, except to hoomans........and except the peace and love.
Ian
"Across the Federation, Federation experts agree that: A: God exists, B: He's on our side, C: He wants us to win."
-Federation Announcer
WingAttackPlan-R

Postby maelmordha » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:37 am

WingAttackPlan-R wrote:Forum won`t let me post a new topic so I`m shoving it here...

The following was written a while ago when I was in the twin realms of the physical and forum undead-

Hi all
As we are on a slight ACTA hiatus does anyone fancy a game of Full Thrust or Star Trek:Attack Wing sometime.

Full Thrust is available on this website as are the supplements. Dirtside II is also there as well as a few other bits. You can find it in the dropzone folder. I also have New Swabians I can dig out assuming I can actually get to a club meeting sometime soon.

http://www.dunfermlinewargamesclub.org. ... ullThrust/

http://www.dunfermlinewargamesclub.org. ... irtsideII/

ACTA will be back for the final showdown probably 1st meeting in October (once I tidy up the paperwork). It may take another turn to complete but somehow I doubt it . Only the Brianbari and Clark's Goons are still in the frame to win at the moment. There may be some dastardly plans being plotted by any or all of the Much-Maligned Worlds but I'll be a bowl of Spoo if any of that lot win it :twisted:.

That clears decks for the return of the greys.................. doodedoodoo doodedoodoo...... next year 'UFO: Referee Unhinged' returns. It's 3 years on and things have changed. Klaus's minigun monsters have multiplied and are determined to take over ...... Coaltown of Balgonie. The greys are now ..... blues ..... and Michael's base is almost rebuilt after Klaus and Brian blew it to bits ...... Mind you Michael doesn't really give a monkey's as he's currently a pile of worm pooo. His team's first task is to retrieve his DNA from said poo for body reconstruction (his brain is another matter entirely)...

By the way Ian, try posting a new topic again as it appears the group permissions were a bit screwy after reset I did cos of your previous problems.
maelmordha
Site Admin

Postby WingAttackPlan-R » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:08 pm

Hi Steve
For Full Thrust I have old school NAC and Kravak.
New school- NAC (lots of), Japanese, Israeli, and a whole load of mercantile stuff.
I think my ACTA `hiatus` was another way of saying `cowardly surrender`...but in Centauri...which translates as `heroic redeployment`.
Cheers, Ian
-Federation Announcer
WingAttackPlan-R

Postby nick » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:16 pm

Thanks for your replies, I am hoping to make it along this Sunday.

What would be the best time to show up

nick
nick

Postby roma912 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:02 pm

nick wrote:Thanks for your replies, I am hoping to make it along this Sunday.

What would be the best time to show up

nick

hi Nick,

There are normally people there from noon onwards, so anytime after then that suits you.
roma912

Previous

Return to Public Forum