Board index Open Forums - Start Here! Public Forum

Public Forum - Open to all! However you must register to post anything on this board.

All things from all men (and women and intelligent animals, aliens, elves, et al too I suppose)

Spam will be neutered... and the perpetrator too....

19th Nov is Sci-fi Day

Postby WingAttackPlan-R » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:38 pm

I`m feeling in a particularly sci-fi mood. Can`t understand the need for escapism as the World seems to be such a happy and peaceful place right now. ;)

Anyone up for some laser blasting involving one of the following? :

Star Wars: X-Wing
Star Trek: Attack Wing
Babylon 5 : ACTA
Dropzone Commander
Mars Attacks!
Horizon Wars
Full Thrust

Or whatever.........

On a side note, Pick TV is starting the full run of Babylon 5 starting on Monday 13th.
PPZZAAAAPPPP!!!!

Cheers, Ian

(PS- death to hoomans)
"Across the Federation, Federation experts agree that: A: God exists, B: He's on our side, C: He wants us to win."
-Federation Announcer
WingAttackPlan-R

Re: 19th Nov is Sci-fi Day

Postby maelmordha » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:24 pm

Would love to do an early years B5 or fight your top secret B5 fleet.... but I think I'm playing George at CoC.

I'm on holiday lots from now until Christmas so I'll be in painting mode max. My priority is finishing my US Armored and my Falschirmjager which shouldn't take long (just odds and sods). I might even dig out my UFO stuff and get it ready for 7TV.

I'm not sure what I'm doing first meeting in December yet.
maelmordha
Site Admin

Postby WingAttackPlan-R » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:00 pm

I have a 6 point raid level Crusade-era force that will be ready by the first meeting in December.
Other than that, I`m not at liberty to discuss (death to hoomanz!!).

Also doing some prep for 7TV.
I`m looking forward to crushing goody-two-shoes like Doctor Who and Captain Scarlet on prime time TV in a range of unlikely and amusing ways(death to heroes!!).

Peace and goodwill, Ian
"Across the Federation, Federation experts agree that: A: God exists, B: He's on our side, C: He wants us to win."
-Federation Announcer
WingAttackPlan-R

Postby maelmordha » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:39 pm

1st meeting in December it it then. I'll probably put together 6 raid points worth of Dilgar so it'll be early versus late (or maybe Drazi or anything else beginning with 'D')... Bruiser vs Finess :)
maelmordha
Site Admin

Return to Public Forum